Sr Account Executive – International Carriers at Zayo (Greater Boulder Area, CO)
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This position is responsible for up selling and account management of current base of accounts, along with prospecting for new carrier accounts. As part of the sales team, this individual will be responsible for sales appointments with customers, preparation and delivery of sales presentations, prospecting, maximizing new business and minimizing churn including accurate forecasts, administrative duties in SF.com, acting as a subject matter expert in all product/service offerings, and driving the sales cycle to closure. Key areas of focus will include: sales appointments, preparation of Requests for Proposals, driving strategic relationship and ensuring transactional business as well, accurate customer data in SF.com, and overall account health.
- Sells Zayo products to a defined carrier customer base plus new prospects.
- Responsible for regular customer meetings and calls, including domestic and international travel.
- Attending industry conferences and associated preparation.
- Responsible for diligent funnel management of both new business and retention.
- Develops account plans and conducts sales meetings to drive revenue and growth.
- Ensure wide and deep account relationships to ensure key alignment in all necessary functional areas of the carrier customer.
- Meets quarterly sales goals set by the leadership team, through aggressive prospecting and selling.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum four years of telecommunications industry experience. Technical or Sales experience with global carriers is preferred.
- Strong presentation skills (development and delivery).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to explain technical concepts to laypersons in simple, understandable terms.
- Consistent focus on results and goal achievement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, and anticipate and quickly react to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.