As a Zen Planner Software Trainer, you will be tasked with teaching our customers how to use our top-notch software solutions. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent customer service, great communication skills, a ‘whatever it takes’ work ethic, superb motivation and plenty of patience.
What you'll be responsible for...
- Executing successful training to a diverse set of customers
- Participating as a primary trainer on Tier 1 and Tier 2 customer go-lives
- Receiving great customer feedback via post-go-live surveys
- Demonstrating knowledge on Club Automation software
- Assisting with special projects including:
o Process improvement
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience
- Demonstration of self-directed ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and incoming customer requests.
- Must be able to learn and understand of Adult Learning Theory and training principles
- Must consistently display a professional demeanor and make positive contributions to the team
- Meet or exceed KPIs.
- Consistently meet goals and objectives that are set
The Daxko Nation includes three distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.