- Ensure carrier compliance to all HSE and customer specific rules and policies while on location
- Ensure carrier compliance with routes and regional requirements
- Direct flow of sand hauling equipment on and off location
- Assist with spotting and staging of sand hauling equipment on location
- Represent and act as first point of contact for 5F on location
- Build and maintain working relationships with company and crew representatives while on location
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the oil and gas industry
- Extensive knowledge of wellsite operations
- Must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times
- The ability to work long hours in inclement weather
- Clean MVR
At VORTO we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching up to 3.5%
- Company paid life and short-term disability insurance
VORTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.