Senior Network & Systems Administrator at DispatchHealth
We are seeking a Senior Network & System Administrator to join our fast-paced and highly collaborative team. This position involves working with a variety of business units within DispatchHealth and performing a blend of project work, systems/end-user support and network design. The diverse nature of our environment offers plenty of opportunities to keep your skills sharp and to learn new technologies.
You will be responsible for network design, network implementation, system updates, monitoring, troubleshooting, and providing end user support. You will also be involved with project work, which would consist of designing and deploying services into both new and existing environments.
What we’re looking for?
The ideal candidate would have a broad technical skill set and top-notch relationship skills. We are looking for someone who can engage with our end user base while solving diverse problems in multiple environments. The ideal candidate has worked in the SME space and has a passion for keeping current with the latest technology.
Culturally, you would enjoy working as a team, have excellent communications skills, not be afraid to ask for help, and want to be a part of collaborative, unique, hardworking team. Someone who is good at multitasking and thrives with a bit of organized chaos would fit well in this position.
5+ years General Professional Experience
6+ years Networking & System Administration Experience
- Experience working closely with staff and architects to understand the process of designing and implementing enterprise class solutions based on the principles of redundancy, data integrity, security and recoverability.
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure) with a particular focus on Networking and VPN
- Broad VPN management experience including mobile devices (preferably iOS)
- Experience deploying and administering Windows Server (2003-2019) and Desktop Environments (XP – 10.0)
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory and associated services (InTune, AutoPilot, etc).
- TCP/IP, routing/subnet calculation
- Network Access Control
- Strong Knowledge of DNS (including privacy focused services like Cloudflare, OpenDNS, etc.)
- Experience with a broad spectrum of firewalls and routers (Fortinet, Cisco, Palo Alto, PFSense, etc).
- Experience with cloud managed firewall platforms (Forticloud, Meraki, etc).
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk or other ticketing tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a sense of humor
- Excellent Time Management