Senior Information Security Analyst at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst to join our Security Team. This individual will be documenting and organizing the requirements of SOC2, GDPR, ISO-27001, and ISO-9001 and work with our internal teams to verify compliance. This position is a liaison to our external auditing firms. Other responsibilities could be assisting the team with responding to security questionnaires, risk assessments, BCP, and contract reviews. Additional duties include participating in the identification, tracking, and monitoring of information security threats and service operations; utilizing established processes and tools to focus on incident response, threat identification, analyses, and remediation; and participating in the implementation and integration of risk management procedures.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Document and organize the requirements of SOC2, GDPR, ISO-27001, and ISO-9001.
- Work with our internal teams to verify compliance with external standards.
- Conduct annual vendor information security audits.
- Coordinate remediation of any findings and recommendations from internal and external audits and risk assessments.
- Perform annual risk assessments, security plan reviews, BCP & DR reviews.
- Perform periodic reviews of IT procedures and security of all systems in order to maintain integrity of company and customer data.
- Assist in responding to client information security questionnaires and risk assessments.
- Assist in performing contract reviews including red-lines to client and vendor agreements.
- Review historical client agreements for compliance audits.
- Assist the security team in maintaining inspection reports and records and advises senior management of deficiencies and remedial/disciplinary efforts to ameliorate deficiencies.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of automated security systems. Maintains records for periodic secure systems inspections with customer liaisons and other technical professionals.
- Assist the security team in coordination of scheduled disaster recovery and business continuity testing for all pertinent IT functions.
- 2-5 years of experience with organizational compliance or related security experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a degree in a related field preferred.
- Security certifications or formal degree in information security preferred.
- Ability to clearly and confidently explain complex technical issues in simple and understandable terms.
- A strategic thinker with superb attention to detail.
- Proactive desire to learn with intellectual curiosity and research capabilities.
- Self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work in an environment that present tight timelines and high expectations.
- Must be able to adapt quickly to ever changing requirements and priorities.
- Ability to effectively network, participate in and lead matrixed teams, and develop key working relationships.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.