Senior Customer Success Specialist
WHO WE ARE
Maxwell is on a mission to revolutionize the $8.5T residential mortgage industry by reimagining how homebuyers, real estate agents, and loan officers work together to buy a home. Our digital mortgage solution was created on the principle that mortgage companies will win by betting on the augmentation of human relationship, not by replacing it with faceless technology. Our software intelligently enhances the lender's workflow so the focus isn’t the paperwork, it’s the place to call home.
Founded in 2015 and based in beautiful Denver, Colorado, Maxwell is backed by leading venture capital firms and Techstars. Every day, Maxwell is used by hundreds of lenders across the U.S. to serve thousands of homebuyers. We work as a team and do whatever it takes to make each other and our customers successful. We also are proud to partner with New Story and dedicate a portion of our revenues to build homes for those who need them most in Haiti and El Salvador. Come join us as we build a new way to purchase a home!
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
At Maxwell, our customers are the center of our work - that’s why we call them partners. We’re hiring a Senior Customer Success Specialist as we grow our Customer Success team in Denver, CO. Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you’ll be a key member of the tech support team, owning the first response time metric, providing technical support to our users, and driving forward on key tech support initiatives. As the Senior CS Specialist, you will help build processes that will ensure the success of our clients and the Maxwell team together.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced tech support team member to stretch their management skills, as this role will ideally move into a team lead position. You will:
- Provide exceptional customer service as the main point of user contact for all inquiries, concerns, and product requests via phone and email, for both our lenders and borrowers
- Proactively identify technical issues and work with the development team to troubleshoot, leading to resolution
- Log customer interactions and tag/categorize issues, while keeping detailed notes in our CRM and help desk on customer interactions
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction by resolving issues in a thoughtful and efficient manner and following up to strengthen the customer relationship
- Create, manage, and update help center content as new features are released and updated
- Provide feedback into the Sales and Service Delivery processes on items not flowing smoothly into customer support process
- Provide feedback to the Product and Engineering teams on changes, common application errors by customers or internal resources with a focus on improving the usability of the platform
This is not a development position, and is located onsite in Denver, CO.
HOW YOU'LL KNOW YOU'RE QUALIFIED
We don’t expect people joining our Customer Success team to know everything about mortgages. Passionate, empathetic people willing to learn quickly can be taught, and we’re excited to help you learn and grow!
However, for you to best succeed in this role, it’ll help if you have:
- Associate/BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience with at least 5 years of technical support experience preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management, with proven experience of motivating and driving performance improvements within a team
- Solutions-focused, empathetic mindset, helping nature, and a passion for the customer
- General knowledge of cloud software as well as proficiency with internet browsers, productivity tools, including CRM and help desk software
- Ability to effectively communicate scope of issue and path to resolution to all levels within customer organizations; ability to correlate individual issues into larger platform related problems
- Teamwork skills are must, with the ability to collaborate in a transparent environment and proven time management skills
WHAT YOU GET
An opportunity to be part of an agile team of thinkers and doers who are driven, collaborative, and authentic. You play a key role in shaping our incredible company and culture.
- Meaningful equity as an early employee at Maxwell. We want you to participate and make decisions as an owner with our future in mind
- Top-tier insurance plans to select from along with a FSA and HSA where you can set aside pre-tax money for out-of-pocket medical expenses. For those with HDHP+HSA accounts, Maxwell makes a $500 annual contribution to your HSA.
- Parking and public transport allowance to get you to the office in your own way whether you want to park or take the RTD ($100/month)
- 3 weeks of vacation time plus sick days, all 10 major holidays, and 1 floating holiday for your birthday, religious holiday, or other special day of your choice
- Up to 3 days off each year to volunteer at the charity of your choice
- An “Even Merrier Christmas” when we shut down the office between Christmas and New Year so you can enjoy your family and friends
- A powder ski day for that one day when you’ve just got to hit the slopes with no lift lines
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Please keep applications brief; we want succinct resumes with relevant experience. Be prepared to demonstrate your skills. Short but super-personalized cover letters are encouraged.
Principals only, please. We aren't using contingency staffing agencies at the moment. Maxwell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.