Seasonal Customer Experience Coordinator at Artifact Uprising
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:08 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Denver, CO - You are hard-working and resourceful, and have the gift of unwavering positivity. You like to solve problems — and solve them quickly. You value efficiency, humility, and connectedness to the world around you. You recognize that taking the time to make someone’s day is a meaningful mission.
As a Seasonal Customer Experience Team Member reporting to our Customer Experience Manager, you will work alongside the Customer Experience Team to act as a liaison between Artifact Uprising and our amazing community pertaining to product creation, service information, and the swift resolution of any product or service issues throughout the busy holiday season. We strive to connect and collaborate with the customers that we serve in order to create meaningful and long lasting relationships, and many of those relationships begin during the holidays. We work hard to accomplish this, and we have fun doing it.
Please Note: Candidates should keep in mind that the hours and schedule for this role are variable and may include nights/weekends. This is a remote position for applicants within the state of Colorado. This seasonal position will run from October 12th 2020 - January 15th 2021.
- Manage email and live chat correspondence, helping customers to sort out various issues, including website navigation, product questions, ordering and payment issues, order tracking, and more
- Attract and retain customers through timely, accurate, and kind responses
- Review incoming orders to move into production
- Assist the AU team in various tasks to help ensure a flawless customer experience
- Use your insider knowledge to proactively raise ways to improve our customer service, and work with the team to implement those improvements
- Be available to work some weekend, night and holiday hours as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 years experience in a customer support position, or other relevant customer facing roles
- Comfortable across multiple technology platforms
- Have your own computer that will be used during the seasonal time frame
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and prioritize tasks in an extremely fast paced/high volume environment
- Desire to put customers first and be an advocate in helping them solve problems
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with others directly, efficiently, and empathetically
- Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to do so in past work
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- An understanding that the day is not done until the job is completed
- Team oriented, with a desire to see everyone succeed together
- Value patience and kindness and consider yourself to be a good teacher
Nice to Have
- An existing love for our product and brand
- An interest in the world of art and photography
- Experience in the e-commerce industry
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description