We are looking for a full-time team member to serve as a Review Specialist on our Performance Management Team! The Review Specialist’s primary responsibility is to manage the online reputation of Evolve homeowners through gathering feedback and responding to reviews from travelers.
The Review Specialist will also be working with relevant teams in Evolve on the review funnel to create clear, consistent messaging from the start of the process to the guest departure. The role will consist of analyzing the impact of these reviews and working with the rest of the Performance Management Team on making changes to help listings perform at the optimal level.
- Educate homeowners on the importance of reviews and how this can affect their overall booking conversion
- Work with homeowners to develop an effective response to negative reviews
- Prepare weekly uploads of reviews into SalesForce
- Collaborate with Regional Performance Managers to ensure that listings are abiding by Evolve’s 4 Core Standards
- Help enhance and develop processes for various reviews related tasks and initiatives
- Proactively reach out to homeowners of underperforming listings to develop strategies for obtaining and handling guest feedback
- Clear, concise and empathetic communicator able to earn the confidence of Evolve homeowners and future guests with your strong writing skills
- You are excited to become one of the Evolve leading experts in reviews
- You look forward to creating and building new process around a core function of the business
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.