Renewals Specialist at Granicus LLC (Greater Denver Area, CO)
The Renewals Specialist, an entry-level administrative position, under the supervision of the Manager-Renewals, is responsible for managing and closing a predetermined set of existing client accounts in a timely and efficient manner. Working with Finance, Sales and Legal teams as necessary, the Renewals Specialist is responsible for successfully securing subscription renewals, and processing contract documentation and purchase orders.
What You'll Do
- Prepare renewal quotes for Granicus contracts in your pipeline 120 days prior to expiration and submit to clients;
- Manage agreements efficiently and accurately from start to finish including logging and updating the contract management system;
- Review and complete action items on the Salesforce dashboard in a timely manner;
- Contact and follow-up with clients and partners in accordance with renewals processes to ensure timely renewal, with the expectation that 100% of the designated client accounts will be closed by the renewal date;
- Manage customer requests for contract amendments, merges, cancellations, and transfers; escalate to Contracts Specialist as appropriate;
- Review and interpret contractual terms and conditions with escalation to Contract Specialists as necessary;
- Though not a Sales role, the Renewals Specialist should be able to identify upsell and expansion leads in client account review and log them promptly and accurately in Salesforce for sales engagement;
- Partner with Sales, Contract Specialists, and Customer Success to save any at-risk and late renewals;
- Validate client entitlements and other contract attributes;
- Ensure accurate post-signature processing of orders as they are received.
- Additional renewals projects as assigned.
Who You Are
- Early in career
- Bachelor's degree, associate degree or paralegal certificate with < 1 year experience preferred;
- Ideal candidates may have a background in Customer Service, Business Administration, Banking, or Finance;
- Attention to detail required;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of a professional organization;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, customer service and communication (in person, over the phone, and through electronic communications and social media);
- Must thrive in an environment of measurable performance management;
- Strong ability to navigate multiple software platforms;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- Strong self-starter with desire and ability to succeed in a fast paced and high-growth environment.
[By applying for this position, and if I am located in the United States, I understand that I will be required to verify that I have been, or will be, fully vaccinated prior to employment, or to verify that I cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate.]
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location