Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world's leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
As a Renewal Coordinator, you will report to the Renewal Manager and be responsible to execute all renewal administrative tasks such as review past contracts, create new quotes accurately, communicate and work with customers to renew their Marketo subscriptions. This role requires a highly organized and disciplined individual who will sometimes partner with account managers to close renewal opportunities. The candidate must possess great interpersonal skills and be willing to negotiate with clients under management guidance.
What will you do?
- Review past contracts and prepare renewal quotations for customers, using Salesforce.com
- Work closely with account managers to present renewal quote and close renewal opportunities for the clients
- Able to support small to large clients and work effectively with a minimum of 100 accounts per quarter
- Identify and pass Up-sell and Cross Sell opportunities to account managers
- Ensure the integrity of client information maintained in the database systems
- Assist with streamlining of systems and processes to further enhance automation and efficiency
Is this you?
- 0 – 1 years' experience in SaaS Renewal
- Experienced with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written communication skills with customers
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong negotiation and follow up skills
- Sales experience a plus
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We've been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer