Relationship Manager - Enterprise Team/West (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
At GoGuardian, we're helping build a future where all learners are ready and inspired to solve the world's greatest challenges. Our award-winning system of learning solutions is purpose-built for K-12 and trusted by school leaders to promote effective teaching and equitable engagement while helping empower educators to keep students safe.
What It's Like to Work at GoGuardian
We are a fast-growing learning company that thrives on making bold moves and setting high standards. Working with us means joining a (mostly!) remote team of diverse, passionate, mission-driven employees who are inspired by our vision, dedicated to our customers, and comfortable with rapid change. We balance our rocketship pace with a work culture that offers unbridled support, allyship, and inclusivity...to say nothing of fun! Join our Neurodiversity ERG, attend an online magic show (and bring your kids), head to a DEI Community of Practice session, share a pet photo with other dog lovers, or relax in an online meditation class. Our culture has earned us accolades! We have been named one of Built In's 2022 Best Places to Work™ and are certified as a Great Place to Work®.
We're looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and strong communicator to join our sales team. As Relationship Manager, you will reach out and own the full sales life-cycle for our Enterprise accounts within districts that have enrollments of 10,000-40,000 students within a defined territory. You will need to take ownership of our resources, be proactive about data integrity, and constantly be striving to close your opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a high emotional intelligence, a strong SaaS background, and proven success in the government or education technology verticals. Additionally, a candidate should employ a growth mindset, a willingness to experiment, an attention to detail, a willingness to embrace a selling methodology and sales processes and strong interpersonal skills.
What You'll Do
- Working with the Sales team to define and execute on quarterly sales goals
- Drive acquisition of new clients and renew and expand existing customers through the full sales life-cycle for Enterprise accounts including discovery, demo, and negotiation sales cycle. You'll own it all!
- Perform product demonstrations, discovery calls, and travel for onsite customer meetings and conferences within your territory.
- Manage daily and weekly activities to drive your pipelines, & predictable above-quota results
- Build, measure, and optimize your sales process to successfully achieve targeted sales objectives
- Be an expert on your pipeline and forecast with accuracy
- Work with marketing and product teams to refine positioning and messaging for campaigns based on prospect feedback
- Develop specific and targeted goals to expand and accelerate revenue opportunities in your territory
- Keep CRM up to date with all sales activity and notes
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Support, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Monitor and measure your individual KPIs to track and improve performance
- Utilize internal technology to maximize results
- Own and drive your market including attending key events
- Build a strong network
Who You Are
- Deep knowledge of sales processes with 5+ years of enterprise technology sales experience in a K-12, B2B SaaS environment
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals
- Personal history of repeatedly exceeding past individual contributor quota
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of B2B Sales and experience selling into government entities
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, and a desire for constant improvement
- Ability to effectively operate with high-energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to build scalable processes, and you have the analytical skills to optimize them over time
- Highly effective communicator with strong EQ and influencing skills
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions to meet those needs
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to engage prospects with effective written and verbal communication
- You have strong interpersonal skills and you are an excellent team player
- Strong work ethic and collaborator
What We Offer
- Competitive pay, complete health insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, and an employee stock option plan.
- Flexible time off, 13 paid holidays, paid parental leave, wellness days, and a paid year-end holiday break.
- A robust catalog of benefits that support your professional growth and personal wellbeing: learning funds, lifestyle funds, online yoga & meditation classes, fertility & adoption reimbursement, giving funds with company match, and more...
- A varied and challenging role in a global and highly innovative high-growth company.
- Supportive, driven colleagues who have your back and share your passion.
Plus the intangible:
Please share this with your friends or co-workers who may be interested in working at GoGuardian! We have multiple openings and are always looking for talented people.
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.