Quality Assurance and Production Support Analyst Specialist at Zayo
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The Quality Assurance and Production Support (QA/PS), Billing & IT position is responsible for
testing invoicing and all billing related applications including researching, documentation,
reporting, analysis, and identifying processes improvements that ensures an effortless development
experience and set or adhere to industry standards and regulation. The QA/PS will also work with the
Project Manager to understand roadmap and priorities and provide analysis support when needed.
In this role, the QA/PS will gain a deep understanding of application process and flows and be able to
triage production issues, they will operate as main point of contact between technical and business
teams identifying data / code issues, regulation compliance and communicating findings and proposed solutions.
- Oversee testing of billing applications in Pre-Production and Production ensuring code / logic adheres to
- the provided requirements and industry regulations
- Test software via UI and Scripts. Log and Track defects found during testing.
- Assist with integration, regression, and various other testing
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test
- coverage plan.
- Identify and recommend changes to increase effectiveness and quality of application
- Communicate with Users / Business / Technical teams to address bugs / data integrity
- User Acceptance testing plan created and attached prior to beginning UAT phase of project
- Bachelors degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University
- High level of salesforce.com knowledge, including but not limited to object design and
- reporting structures.
- Experience working in GitLab
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders of all backgrounds (IT, Business, etc.)
- Ability to provide logical guidance in a fast paced and quickly changing environment
- Insatiable curiosity: Ability to learn new software quickly
- Problem Solver: Driven by intuition and curiosity to resolve and learn the unknown.
- Thoughtful Go Getter: Willingness to fail and learn from it, while not waiting around.
- Collaborator: Open and fulsome communicator who raises their hand as much as they listen.
- Service Orientation: You have no issue making other people’s problems your own.
- Technical Mindset: Loves it, gets it and thinks about how by using it they can improve
- something, anything, everything.
Base salary range: $58,100-$67,000
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time