Provider Services Systems Manager
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth’s emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Mission: Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
DispatchHealth is hiring for a Provider Services Systems Manager to join our growing Provider Services team. This position is integral to the day to day functioning of the team. This candidate will maintain all systems used and provide guidance and training to team members. An ideal candidate is detail oriented, process driven and has a desire to make systems run more smoothly for overall productivity.
- Serve as the system admin for the Credentialing System and other provider services systems
- Proactively address future needs to help scale processes for growth
- Collaborate with leadership to build workflows and automation within the system
- Serve as the escalation point for system issues that arise
- Build and automate reporting needed by business stakeholders
- Work with internal and external IT partners to build system inputs and outputs
- Own the overall maintenance and data integrity of the systems
- Assist with releases including writing and distributing release notes
Job Requirement and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 3-4 years experience as a system admin
- Experience in Credentialing preferred
- Experience with VerityStream CredentialStream a plus
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.