Programmatic Campaign Manager at Marketron
We operate in a fast paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the growth of our company. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
The position of Programmatic Media Buyer is responsible for the execution of programmatic digital advertising campaigns leveraging state-of-the art proprietary and 3rd party media-buying and ad-serving platforms. This role is focused on achieving campaign KPIs and collaborates closely with the Sales and Client Development Team to deliver best in class service and performance to accelerate Marketron’s digital growth. Daily tasks include ad trafficking, campaign management, reporting, and communicating and resolving discrepancies.
Opportunity for advancement and higher levels of responsibility exist based on company and individual performance.
- Manage multichannel programmatic campaigns (desktop, mobile, video, OTT, digital audio) across multiple DSPs, while troubleshooting campaign delivery and performance issues
- Conduct full analysis of campaign performance, optimizations, issues, etc. while providing daily breakdown to management of ways to improve campaign performance
- Work with internal teams to provide clients with programmatic media recommendations and optimization strategies that align with client objectives
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for our clients and help translate complex strategies and technologies into simpler concepts to increase awareness and understanding within digital advertising
- Capability of trafficking all creatives and setting campaigns up prior to launch date
- Ability to speak to Marketron’s differentiation of in-market audiences and highlight unique capabilities for clients
- Maintain knowledge of media technology buying platforms and analytic tools
- Navigate through variety of third-party systems
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in ad operations, campaign management, or media-buying in an adtech, SAAS, or agency environment
- Strong knowledge of DSPs and programmatic platforms such as The Trade Desk, Centro, Simpli.fi, and/or MediaMath
- Previous experience in data analysis – providing and explaining performance reporting for digital campaigns
- Extremely detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Have the ability to provide timely feedback to colleagues, superiors, and partners
- Proficiency in Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint
- Have the ability to act as a proactive part of the Marketron team, and to act as a self-starter in an environment that encourages creativity, enthusiasm, and organization
- Constantly involves sitting, using hands to handle or feel, reaching with hands and arms, talking and hearing
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to work with the fingers and to reach/handle items
- Involves light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of primarily administrative nature
- May be exposed to moderate noise levels (i.e. computers, printers, or light traffic)
- May be required to work occasionally in evenings and/or weekends
- May require occasional travel
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it.
Marketron is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer