Professional Services Project Coordinator
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who will work with the Professional Services team in the planning, development, and tracking, of project and resource schedules. This person ensures adequate resource utilization by preparing, updating, and maintaining individual and master project schedules. The Project Coordinator is the single point of contact for identifying consultant availability, managing and reporting available capacity, and matching up consultants to opportunities to meet project requirements.
We will be hiring multiple positions from this job posting.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Responsible for the assignment and coordination of project resources.
- Oversees multiple project schedules to help ensure they meet project deliverables and adhere to project management methodologies and scheduling guidelines.
- Main point of contact for all customer communication regarding project and resources schedules.
- Serve as the liaison for account teams and Professional Services for the booking of resource assignments.
- Develop project resource plans and resource forecasting with appropriate parties to ensure appropriate capacity and utilization.
- Manages and communicates changes to the master schedule based on unanticipated events.
- Meets regularly with team to aid in identifying resource issues and staffing options.
- Generates and distributes status reports and runs sponsors meetings to disseminate appropriate information to stakeholders.
- Provide recommendations for improvement of project management processes currently in use.
- Maintain responsibility for coordination and collaboration of project events, meetings, technical resources and third-party relationships.
- Comfortable communicating directly with customers.
- Strong organization skills and follow through.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Articulate, good telephone demeanor and positive attitude.
- Has designed and generated status reports and has run sponsors meetings to provide information to stakeholders.
- Highly self-motivated, and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities with excellent time management, organization, and planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel skills such as: VLOOKUP’s, formulas, charts, and pivot tables.
- One year of previous project coordination/scheduling experience.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP and/or Salesforce.com a plus
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $45-$60 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
- LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: 22nd April 2021
- Reporting to: - Manager, Project Management
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Exempt
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.