Product Support Representative for FIS ACBS at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team
FIS™ ACBS is a premier commercial lending and loan servicing solution that enables timely decision-making, reduces operating costs, improves data quality and delivers advanced analytics.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Respond to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Resolve customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Troubleshoot problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
- Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Recreate client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes
- Resolve client concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters
- Respond to daily Client-centric activities
- Other related duties assigned as needed
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Experience with FIS ACBS is essential
- Ability to document client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Knowledge of FIS products and services
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities
- Organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
- Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Added Bonus If You Have:
- Prior banking or finance related experience a plus; personal banking experience preferred
What We Offer You
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.