Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for a Product Support Representative Sr. to join our Capital Markets team in Jacksonville, FL or Durham, NC. As a Product Support Representative Sr., you will work with an exciting and collaborative team. We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning within this group.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
In this role, your responsibilities will be to administer and manage various revenue producing programs across Capital Markets, such as the GRO Program and AD-HOC billable client support. This resource will also be leveraged in the management of escrow services, client RCA delivery, software license delivery and user access controls.
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email.
- Resolves customer concerns raised after implementation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Troubleshoots problems with web-based applications and recommends corrective action.
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
- Resolves client concerns raised during implementations, maintenance, product application or compatibility matters.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Monitor file delivery and file acquisitions for batch processing
WHAT YOU BRING:
The ideal candidate will have 5+ year of prior banking or finance related experience, knowledge of FIS products/services, and strong customer service/technical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred
- Documents client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Knowledge of FIS products and services
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- Business casual attire – jeans every day!
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program – charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.