Product Support Engineer, Emerging Products at ReCharge
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every month.
As a Product Support Engineer, Emerging Products, you will serve as a bridge between our Customer Success organization and the Product and Engineering teams specifically focusing on our emerging products. You will use your diverse ecommerce support experience to prepare our teams to offer world class levels of support for our emerging offerings and solutions. You will be persuasive with our product roadmap to insure their work can be supported and delight customers. Be a quick technical learner prepared to learn the current product offerings and solutions at a technical level in order to then help us prepare for the future.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Use your 3+ years technical support experience on ecommerce platforms or industry to help guide our technical support offerings.
- Master our current product and API support and then create value by improving our current support and bridging it to emerging products.
- Work closely with early adopter customers and provide timely feedback to dev team on product changes, defects, and possible improvements.
- Assist in creating documentation and training for the CS team and facilitatie smooth rollouts of product updates.
- Curate a backlog of feature requests, enriched with incidence data from Zendesk tickets and anecdotal information from major accounts
- Deliver the voice of the customer to other teams throughout the organization in the form of meetings, presentations, and reports
- Maintain a system of ticket topic data tracking and using this data to inform product conversations
- Conduct targeted research projects to supplement insights from ticket data
- 3+ years experience working technical support for CS Tier 1 and Tier 2 work.
- A deep understanding of ecommerce and experience working in an Ecommerce focused organization
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Exceptional ability to diagnose and document technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong systems thinking, ability to systematize the solutions to problems
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and tasks
- Ability to communicate customer needs, tie stories to business objectives, and inspire participation and collaboration
- Familiarity with reporting tools
- Understanding of ReCharge as a system, tech-stack, our tools, features and capabilities.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.