Partner Success Manager at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
Responsible for customer facing conversations and negotiations relating to renewing, up-selling, and closing SaaS license contracts for our reseller, ISV/OEM, and partner accounts as well as primary responsibilities to take ownership of a portfolio of Conga's reseller, ISV/OEM, and partner customers, commit to their success, and relentlessly work to remove barriers to adoption both within their organization and cross-functionally within Conga.
As a member of the renewals team, this role:
- Increases renewal sales for partner accounts (including encouraging additional products, reducing downsell and churn, and processing price increases)
- Demonstrates knowledge of the organization’s various products and contracts to serve as a customer resource.
- Educates partners on business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Ensures partner awareness and understanding of applicable product elements.
- Maintain account team relationships and transfers leads as appropriate.
- Must meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements.
- Serving as a knowledge expert and resource to the Renewals team.
- Managing detailed partner renewal contract negotiations that are escalated.
- Resolving escalated partner issues and questions.
- Carrying out other internal responsibilities to support the team as assigned.
- Review existing reseller, ISV/OEM, and partner agreements to ensure compliance.
- Lead, drive, and manage change within reseller, ISV/OEM, and partner accounts.
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate for partner’s executive sponsor(s)
- Ensure high level of impact and partner satisfaction with the services rendered.
- Up to 25% travel could be required.
Who You Are
- You thrive working in the unknown, taking initiative and designing process when it doesn’t yet exist.
- You possess an understanding of the people, process, and technology realities that are part of transformation efforts, and approaches and tools to mitigate risks.
- A change agent that can analyze multiple problems then develop and drive solutions.
- You see the big picture, but still roll up your sleeves and dig into the system to execute against your customers’ business goals.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Inquisitive and comfortable asking questions about partner’s business goals, ideal state, and pain points.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in SaaS, process consulting, change management, project management, partner account management and executive engagement.
- Project Management and/or Consultant experience preferred.
- Experience with technology stack and customization of: Salesforce (required), CLM Solutions or other middleware type platforms.
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.