Partner Specialist at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
As a Partner Specialist, you will function as the key liaison between suppliers and customers to build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow. You will be responsible for sales excellence through the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory. Take a chance to set the foundation for a successful, purposeful and impactful career by becoming a part of a Fortune 113 company!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Demonstrate a proactive sales approach by translating Arrow’s vendor programs and promotions into a customer benefit
- Effectively upsell through consultative interaction with customers
- Recommend additional products and services to enhance the total solution
- Gather vendor contract data to identify sales opportunities
- Track opportunity progression through the sales cycle
- Manage vendor pricing requests, track approvals, log results, and communicate to the customer throughout the process
- Generate accurate, complete, and timely configurations
- Process quotes and quote revisions for specified customers
- Prepare and submit customer’s orders after ensuring all information is accurate
- Problem solve pre-sales and post-sales issues by collaborating with appropriate vendor contacts and affected internal departments
- Subject matter expert on products and processes
- Discover innovative ways to enhance department efficiencies
- Comprehend, present and follow through on all Arrow and Supplier initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 3-5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to multitask between different systems
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401k, With Matching Contributions
• Paid Time Off
• Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
• Growth Opportunities
• Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
• And more!
Arrow Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled