Order Processing Specialist at Mobile Solutions
Mobile Solutions is expanding its Order Processing team!
We are looking for smart and motivated individuals who enjoy working in a fun, interactive, fast-paced environment and have a natural desire to provide 5-star customer service!
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
As an Order Processing Specialist you will be responsible for managing and processing client orders daily with the utmost care towards client satisfaction. This team works cross collaboratively with our Service Desk, Customer Success, and Deployment Services teams. Mobile Solutions is looking for outgoing detail-oriented individuals who excel in a fun fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have two to four years’ experience in a high volume, data entry capacity with complex order entry, customer service and an eye for detail.
- Follow a set process for processing customer orders within contracted SLA’s
- Utilize internal help desk software systems to accurately document all support activity
- Work closely and cross collaboratively with Mobile Solutions internal Operations department
Qualifications and Required Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years minimum of experience in a high-volume customer service and data entry role
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data, own reporting and spot errors
- Problem Solver – ability to identify and resolve issues with speed
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Excellent Inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to multitask
- Passionate about providing 5-star customer service
Perks of Joining the Mobile Solutions Team:
- Paid training period!
- Monthly bonus opportunities!
- Competitive compensation!
- An unbeatable culture including a fully stocked kitchen, pet-friendly office, employee celebrations, a modern, open floor plan office, potlucks, and more.
- Mobile Solutions offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package available the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
- Mobile Solutions provides a 24-Hour Fitness gym membership for all employees who choose to partake.
- Wellness programs. Our wellness programs focus on the holistic elements that create a healthy body and mind. Our on-staff Wellness Coordinator works with individuals and groups for personal coaching and fun events.
- 401K with employer contributions
Mobile Solutions is a SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, managed Enterprise Mobility Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With our cloud-based portal we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.