Operations Manager at Travelers Haven
The Operations Manager is a key part of the management team and will focus on the leasing experience between Travelers Haven and the desired properties. This role manages a team and will set training standards and operational targets. They will also analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Manage and develop a team of Closing Coordinators and Lease Auditors
- Responsible for providing a productive and motivating work environment which includes the following functions:
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets and how operations can facilitate a better client experience
- Lead daily GEMBA walks
- Real time KPI reporting and dashboards
- Back end reporting on productivity, quality, and cost savings
- Lead operational focus on reducing process bottlenecks from start to finish within the client lifecycle
- Risk mitigation and transparency with all impacted parties
- Effective communication with upper management
- Provide innovative initiatives to enhance the departments performance (people, process, product)
- Verify all client SLAs are met
- Responsible for all hiring, firing, promoting, and disciplining within the department
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Administrative skills
- Computer literacy in order to type up reports, results and details of client interaction
- Data Analytics
- Problem Solving
- Root-cause Analysis
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years of experience in an operations leadership role
- 3 -7 years in an process improvement role
A team of Closing Coordinators and Lease Auditors
What we provide:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Paid holidays and sick time.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans.
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits.
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans.
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance.