Operations Manager - Business Operations, Customer Success at Signpost
Signpost is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced customer success operations and platform expert who can hit the ground running! We have recently created our Business Operations team so that our systems supporting customer success, sales, and marketing, also grow in terms of ease-of-use, functionality, and productivity. This role is focused on the Customer Success journey and the platforms and teams that support it. If you are looking to expand your skills in a collaborative environment focused on building for scalable growth, our Business Operations Manager - Customer Success is an awesome opportunity for you!What you’ll do
- As an individual contributor reporting to the VP of Business Operations, you’ll own the end-to-end process of Customer Success plays, metrics and the definition and delivery of business insights to leadership to help improve Customer Success performance.
- As a high value-add business partner to the organization, you will enable best-in-class customer success and retention and optimize our customer success-focused business operations.
- Analyze data and build reporting via SQL to equip the customer success team with the necessary information to derive insights and drive improvements.
- You’ll manage the day-to-day administration of Signpost’s Customer Success Systems which currently includes Gainsight, and Zendesk, ensuring systems work well together, troubleshooting and working with teams to ensure data flows correctly through proper integrations.
- Serve as a critical thinker to suggest technical solutions, improve workflows, and prepare, maintain, and analyze reports that will help improve daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs.
- Partner with Customer Success leadership on performance plans and metrics such as MRR, client retention, and product adoption and usage.
- Assist with onboarding and training new Customer Success talent.
You’re a passionate teammate who loves to make things run more smoothly by improving processes and automation. Your understanding of customer success software, systems, and tooling - combined with your ability to use data to identify key trends - helps customer success teams provide value and enable customers to be successful.Must Haves:
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year university.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Customer Success operations, Customer Success, or similar role.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- SQL skills - used regularly in prior experience.
- Ability to understand high-level customer success strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure tactical execution and business impact.
- Experience working cross-functionally, managing data, and using it to improve systems, workflows and processes.
- Familiarity with Customer Success Systems such as Gainsight, Totango, Churnzero, Zendesk, dialing and scheduling systems.
- A detail-oriented mindset and a bias for action.
- Experience using BI tools – e.g., Looker.
- Gainsight (or similar) certified.
- Experience in a SaaS business environment.
- Implementation experience and general technical and troubleshooting skills.
- A collaborative, learning and growth-oriented Business Operations organization.
- We believe a healthy employee is a happy employee and offer health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- 401k plan.
- While this position supports a remote working contributor, we are headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
- $75,000-$95,000 annual salary, depending on skills and experience
Signpost is backed by some of the smartest investors out there (Spark Capital, Google Ventures, OpenView) and our business continues to grow rapidly! It’s because we are making it easy for small businesses to manage their online presence, convert interested consumers and remarket to existing customers. Thousands of businesses partner with Signpost to manage communications with prospects and customers for the entire lifecycle of the relationship – from lead, to job, to repeat business. Our cloud-based marketing platform automates the myriad of tasks required to effectively market a small business online, freeing owners to focus on what they do best.How to apply
Check out our website and learn about our platform and who we work with. If our mission piques your interest and you have the background we are looking for, please apply by providing your resume and answering our role specific questions. We look forward to hearing from you!