Manager, Support Services
LogRhythm is looking for a Manager, Support Services who will be responsible and accountable for ensuring technical support excellence through the management of a Support Services team. The Manager will work with other teams to support inter-team projects and tasks in order to maintain and enhance an industry leading Customer Care group. You will ensure support methodologies meet internally established standards, are kept up-to-date with new product releases, and drive optimal value for the customer.
This is an opportunity to help lead and evolve a critical function within the global support services organization for a recognized leader in security intelligence. The person in this role will be able to leverage an amazing collection of talented individuals as well as a product that continues to lead the industry in innovation around SIEM and Security Analytics. This role will afford the opportunity to broadly influence strategy, and help drive improved execution around globally delivered support services.
- Lead team in addressing and resolve customer issues with LogRhythm products. This includes reviews of reports and tickets with subordinates, other teams’ members, managers, and superiors, as well as written, phone, and face-to- face communication directly with customers.
- Provide leadership support for the day-to-day activities of direct reports
- Oversight for support services engineer onboarding
- 1:1 reviews, 4x4 quarterly reviews, focal reviews and quarterly bonus tracking
- Individual skillset evaluations as well as guidance and aide in career development
- Serve as a customer escalation point for all support engagements being supported by the team
- Develop, enhance and maintain metrics and data to help ensure quality customer support.
- Keep up-to-date on product features and the impact to service offerings
- Review tickets assigned to team members
- Ensure tickets are addressed in a timely manner
- Escalation support
- Cultivate a positive, proactive working relationship with members and managers of other teams and departments. The most critical of these relationships are with Customer Relationship Managers (CRMs),Professional Services, Tier IV, Sales, Labs, and Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience of technical support experience in an enterprise class software environment.
- Consistently exhibited leadership qualities by collaborating effectively colleagues both within their functional team as across other company business units.
- Mentored new technical support engineers in order to ease the ramp up involved for incoming colleagues.
- Must be customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to effectively supervise and develop both personnel, from entry level to management.
- Must have experience supporting the sales process and participating in scoping, pricing and proposal activities.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· 401k plan
· Flexible time off
· Birthday Day off
The annual starting salary for this position is between 105k-125k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
- Gartner Leader in Security
- TB company
- Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform