Manager, Professional Services (Remote) at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
In support of our products and our clients, a Professional Services Manager, will be immediately involved in the following initiatives:
- Leading a team of billable, implementation resources in a high energy, technical environment.
- Responsible for ensuring budgets, schedules and performance standards are attained.
- Responsible for serving as the primary customer escalation point for customer changes and/or issues during the implementation process.
- Assist the sales teams with project scoping exercises and preparing statements of work.
- Responsible for providing project oversight to ensure the published delivery methodology is followed.
- Cultivate talent and enable team members to develop in the Vertafore Way while helping to effectively address the resource requirements dictated by current backlog an future project forecast.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and streamline work to provide a higher value to our customers.
- Creatively construct and deploy diverse approaches to drive employee engagement.
- Inspire and motivate team to meet commitments.
- Work with sales, product management, development and cross functional teams to improve customer experience.
- Minimum of 1 year managing a high performing Professional Services team in a tech environment
- Minimum of 3 years project management or consulting experience preferably in a SaaS company
- Functional understanding of multiple project delivery methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall)
- Broad knowledge of process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean, BPM)
- Demonstrated ability to drive large, highly complex programs in a fast-paced, matrix management organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively engage and influence at all levels
- Ability to effectively and efficiently analyze data to identify potential issues that aid in decision making by mitigating risks
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and tasks to meet deadlines
- Manage confidentiality without exception
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to interact with clients of all levels, from C-level to IT individual contributor
- Ability to be creative and innovative
- Experience with Salesforce, Project Management software and Professional Services Automation tools
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.