Manager, Implementation Services - Lumere at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:21 a.m. (MST) on Friday, September 24, 2021
At Lumere, we are constantly evolving our implementation approach to better meet the needs of our customers. As the Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for directly managing our Implementation Consultants and implementation operations including sales-implementation handoff processes, project assignments, and KPI tracking.Ideal candidates will exhibit excellent communication skills, be highly organized, be a strategic thinker with a growth mindset, have 3+ years of previous team management experience, and demonstrate the ability to own continuous improvement of a function.This role typically requires 30% travel to client sites. However, travel during the COVID-19 pandemic has been temporarily halted to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.This role will report directly to Lumere's head of Services:Responsibilities:Manage Implementation team and operations:
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success counterparts to facilitate a smooth transition of new clients from sales to the implementation team, ensuring proper knowledge transfer and seamless customer experience.
- Recruit, hire, and support skill development and growth for Lumere's Implementation Consultants who serve customers end-to-end throughout the implementation process.
- Oversee and support multiple implementation projects, serving as escalation point for issues and ensuring implementations are completed on time, within budget, and exceed client expectations.
- Track, monitor, and report out on team KPIs critical to successful implementations.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to coordinate operations and ensure seamless customer experience.
- Facilitate continuous customer feedback loop to ensure high quality of implementation process and approach and adjust the model as necessary to better drive customer value.
- Proactively identify opportunities for client implementation process improvement by proposing new solutions to current client challenges.
- Display comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to test out new approaches with clients.
- Build best practice material for client onboarding and implementation processes.
- Serve as the main point of contact for new Lumere clients, working directly with director and VP-level leaders at hospitals and health systems to understand their priorities and implement Lumere solutions to meet their goals.
- Establish implementation project plans based on Lumere best practice and client priorities and communicate implementation progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Recognize potential and expected client implementation roadblocks and effectively escalate issues to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build client-facing relationships to identify appropriate external stakeholders for various aspects of implementation (technical, process flow, user adoption, etc.)
- Become knowledgeable on common hospital supply chain topics, including:
- Hospital value analysis and strategic sourcing strategy and processes
- Evidence-based device selection methodologies and approaches
- Care redesign and clinical variation reduction processes
- Manage internal and external data extraction and IT setup processes and liaise between clients and internal data and IT teams to overcome any issues.
- Become engrained in client workstreams and processes to help assess how Lumere solutions can be most effectively leveraged across the system to support client needs both in the near and long term.
- Track and monitor progress against implementation milestones using project management tools.
- Proven history of success (3+ years) in a direct team management, preferably overseeing project managers or implementation specialists in a healthcare IT environment.
- Prior health care experience working directly with hospital, health system, or medical group contacts on a variety of levels (Manager, Director, VP, C-suite).
- Prior experience building and managing a team, leading hiring, onboarding, skill development and growth among the team.
- Must possess outstanding communication, analytical, planning, coordination and negotiation skills, as well as a track record of developing and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Exceptional client management, project management and interaction skills.
Read Full Job Description