Manager, Customer Experience - Resolutions at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
As a Resolutions Team Manager, you will lead a highly purposeful Team focused on making it right for all of our stakeholders -- Teammates, Guests, Owners, and Partners -- on our way to becoming the most trusted hospitality brand in vacation rental. This highly challenging, highly rewarding, “roll up your sleeves” role is for a resilient leader who will coach, mentor, and inspire a Team of individual contributors that support Evolve’s stakeholders through complex, challenging, and escalated issues. You will use your growth mindset to build and unlock the potential of the Team, and your accountability and drive to achieve individual and Team goals. Your emotional intelligence and ethical judgement will ensure hospitality and service recovery, and your high level of care will support Evolve’s stakeholders through stressful and vulnerable situations. In this role, you will also partner with fellow organizational leaders to contribute to strategic and data-driven initiatives and projects that create durable processes, operational efficiency, and enhanced customer experiences to make vacation rental easy for everyone.
What you’ll do
- Oversee the operations of the Team to ensure goals and service-level agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded
- Lead and support a Team of 10-15 direct reports with a servant leadership approach
- Coach and develop the conflict resolution, hospitality, investigative, mediation, negotiation, and problem-solving skills of the Team
- Manage the performance of the Team using qualitative (hospitality) and quantitative (service) metrics
- Make and support decisions that impact Evolve’s vision of becoming the most trusted brand in hospitality
- Cross-functional collaboration and project management to develop new strategies and initiate best practices
- Create consistency and efficiency by developing and implementing playbooks focused on how to operationalize hospitality in high-stake, vulnerable situations
- Recognize when the Team needs help; taking initiative to reach out, listen, and support
- Motivate and engage the Team by thinking outside the box, including Team and performance building activities during and outside of work hours, with the purpose of building and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships
- Administrative responsibilities related to direct reports, including: schedules, payroll, PTO requests, performance tracking, etc.
What makes you a great fit
- You have 3+ years of leadership experience with responsibility for leading people (recruiting, training, performance management, professional development) with an organization known for its excellent customer experience
- You have a growth mindset, thriving on challenges to develop yourself and the Team
- You have a servant leadership mindset with a passion for hospitality (elevating and supporting others)
- You are passionate about developing highly-engaged Teammates to become their best selves, contributing to individual, team, and company objectives
- You have a high level of resiliency, and thrive under pressure in ambiguous, complex, and quick-changing environments
- You have strength of judgment, temperance in your actions, goodwill towards others, and the courage to take on anything
- You are able to work with a diverse group of stakeholders, using your strong organizational and communication skills to achieve objectives and alignment
- You welcome with open arms the opportunity to be in the trenches with the Team when needed most
- A quick study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- While typically a Monday - Friday schedule, this position requires flexibility including evenings, weekends, and holidays to support all of our stakeholders (please do not apply if this is not appealing to you)
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer-paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance, and travel perks.
For this role, our annual salary range is $50,000 to $65,000.
Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning opportunities for all Evolvers. We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every teammate at Evolve and providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.