Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Learn and communicate established processes
- Provide support for external customers via phone and email for assistance with questions, education and resolution of problems
- Handle daily case work while meeting predetermined KPI and QA metrics
- Accurately document all actions in daily case work and customer interactions.
- Place phone calls to participating customers and provide education when deemed necessary or beneficial.
- Identify, document, and escalate repetitive customer issues.
- Solve escalated cases from GHX Provider Managed Services Tier 1 support.
- Ability to recognize problems, gather information and escalate to leadership when necessary.
- Internet savvy and computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to follow documented process and detail oriented.
- Strong accountability and integrity due to sensitive nature of information.
- Strong customer support skills.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to regularly meet or exceed in KPI and QA standards
- Ability to grow and adapt to changing guidelines or processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Experience in Salesforce or other CRM platforms preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Excel, Word
- Supply Chain experience preferred
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
Estimated hourly compensation $17.00 - $20.00
The base hourly range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.