Localization Manager at CircleCI
CircleCI is currently seeking a Localization Manager to drive our localization efforts and projects across product offerings and content. This role will have ownership for localization excellence internationally at CircleCI working cross functionally with Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success, as well as regional offices.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who works comfortably and autonomously in a fast-paced environment. You will use strong analytical sense to evaluate ideas and dissect problems. You have an ability to prioritize projects and possess outstanding teamwork skills.What you'll do:
- Design and implement efficient, scalable end-to-end localization frameworks and processes for products and diverse content types across CircleCI
- Manage external linguists and LSPs to tailor efficient localization processes including translation, localization and LQA tasks to meet our internal needs
- Engage and build relationships with cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, in-country teams) to ensure localization requirements are implemented and the localization processes are well understood
- Identify requirements, prioritize critical deliverables, and clearly communicate status updates to different audiences
- Proactively identify and prioritize technical and process issues that affect localized product relevancy, quality, and functionality
- Coordinate cross-functional projects effectively across time zones and cultures
- A motivated self-starter with 3+ years of localization project management, including vendor management
- The ability to build processes end-to-end in a constantly evolving, ambiguous environment
- Familiarity with Marketing trans-creation and Product/Website localization processes
- Experience with globalization management systems, content management systems, and LQA testing methodologies
- Experience working in web, digital, or product design and development
- Experience with the localization of SaaS solutions, preferably to developers or a technical audience
- Fluency in at least one language besides English (Japanese a bonus!)
- Strong interpersonal, prioritization, and time management skills with attention to detail
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.