Job Title: Lease Auditor
Grow with Us
We’re not for everybody. We’re not for the faint of heart. We’re for the rich in spirit. Those that are passionate and have a hunger for excellence. Those that want to leave their mark on this world and are genuinely excited to be a part of something great.
We don’t hire for tenure or advanced degrees. We let them do what they're best at. We hire good people who are intelligent, ambitious, and have tremendous potential. And we promote on the same principles: if you excel in your role, you’ll move up. It’s that simple.
We love our team, and view them as extended family. We know how to work hard—and play hard. Centrally located in the Cherry Creek neighborhood, just outside of downtown Denver, our office offers westward views of the Rocky Mountains and easy access to a full-service gym, numerous grocery stores, and restaurants. We listen to our employees—and we fully understand that without them, we’d be nowhere.
If you’ve been searching for a place where you can make your ideas a reality, unleash your unbridled ambition, and grow with a likeminded talented team, we want to talk to you! The biggest benefit we offer may be tremendous opportunity—but of course, we have many benefits for our employees to enjoy.
The Lease Auditor (LA) works directly with the Closing Coordinators and other Lease Auditors to collect, review, and sign all paperwork required by landlords and apartment complexes. They also assist the team with the daily workload, ensuring all work is completed on time and correctly. They can answer questions asked by Lease Auditors and are able to guide them towards a resolution when issues/ special situations arise. They also make sure payments are issued on time and can answer questions related to FedEx.
- Review, confirm, and sign all lease paperwork, including applications, addendums, renewal offers, and welcome letters.
- Manage multiple inboxes and send and receive hundreds of emails daily.
- Communicate with various internal departments regarding inconsistencies in lease details, necessary changes in system data, and payments.
- Create payment schedules and issue payments via FedEx or using a credit card.
- Reach out to FedEx when a shipment is delayed or sent to an incorrect address.
- Follow up with Closing Coordinators regarding missing leases and guide team towards accomplishing goals.
- Professional communication using both phone and email
- Highly motivated and metrics performance driven
- Problem solving and issue resolution
- Daily use of Outlook and the internet
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency
- Knowledge needed to use printers, scanners, and other office equipment
- Leadership skills
- Desire to grow and learn more about housing industry
Education and Experience Skills
- Minimum associates degree or equivariant
- Minimum 2 years professional office experience
- There is no travel required for this position
The Usual Suspects:
- Medical, dental, supplemental, & vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Unpaid flex time
- Paid parking
- Employer subsidized phone plans
- Free organic fruit, snacks, and beverages
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- Deeply discounted hotel rates
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Free monthly massages
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.