Jr. Relationship Manager- Crypto at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Part of Worldpay from FIS's success and rapid growth is a result of our teams functioning like well-oiled machines that strive for continual improvement. Once we gain a new customer, our teams work together seamlessly in order to deliver stellar service that gets our clients up and running as quickly as possible. Our Global Commercial Sales team members are specialists in communicating our customers' needs to the right teams at Worldpay from FIS, ensuring nothing but the best experience from sale to implementation and beyond.
What you will be doing
As the Relationship Manager you will be tasked with managing a book of business comprised of existing enterprise accounts and working with clients to cultivate future projects and qualify new opportunities.
- Responsible for selling the company's products or services while expanding the existing share of wallet.
- Consults with other team members (project management/services/support/customer care) to be sure mutual objectives are met.
- Ensures that the customer is satisfied with company projects and services.
- Works closely with internal teams and oversees the relationship with the client.
- Ensures that schedules and budgets are met according to contractual agreements.
- Exhibits a deepening working knowledge of company products and services.
- May work at an FIS or a client location.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Experience managing a portfolio of accounts
- Proven Sales success
- Ability to understand and apply concepts
- Ability to handle projects commensurate with job expectations
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Prior payments or eCommerce related experiences a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Proven experience exceeding goals
- Experience or interest in Cryptocurrency sector
- International acquiring experience
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.