IT Systems Engineer II at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is seeking an experienced Microsoft & Systems Engineer to join our Enterprise Systems Operations Group in Boulder Colorado. You will have the opportunity to bring practical knowledge and delivery excellence to help LogRhythm Global IT build, expand, optimize, and maintain collaboration platforms. In this role, you will maintain the operational effectiveness of all Microsoft O365 services including SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Stream, Exchange, Active Directory on-premise and Azure, and integration tools (Mio). You will have a proven track record of leveraging and growing your expertise while introducing and embracing new technologies that will assist LogRhythm in bringing new products and services to the market.
We are looking for someone ready to work in a fast-paced, global enterprise, and who enjoys ensuring the delivery of world-class customer service.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Work within the Global IT team to build and maintain on-premise, global, and cloud collaboration environments capable of scaling with demand
- Collaborate with infrastructure team members, technology customers, and partners to optimize an operational toolset including capability and capacity trending to ensure service availability
- Team with infrastructure staff members to assess the current state of collaboration services, gather requirements, complete gap/SWOT analysis, deliver proof of concepts, and production platform implementations
- Develop strategic lifecycles, governance, monitoring, reporting, metrics, continuous improvement, gap analysis, and roadmaps for enterprise content, collaboration, file storage, and intranet services
- With team support and escalation, ticket and change management rotation for infrastructure issues, requests, and changes including broader Windows, virtualization, and networking
- Participate in the 24x7 On-Call rotation
- Strong customer service focus and ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues with great attention to detail
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills to define issues in practical terms, analyze critically, deliver solutions and follow through to resolution
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization and those with varying technical knowledge
- Knowledge of best in class collaboration, IT best practices, IT operations and ITIL application in an always-up, always-available environment
- In-depth knowledge of content management/sharing and administration including SharePoint, OneDrive, Box, and Confluence platforms
- Ability to leverage integration platforms and technologies including Mio, Windows Server, Intune, SCCM, Power BI, and Public Cloud offerings such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience designing, implementing and managing enterprise content sharing and management platforms such as OneDrive, SharePoint online, Box, and Confluence
- 2+ years of demonstrated expertise administering Active Directory, Microsoft O365, Microsoft licensing (EA, MPN, and MSDN audit, rightsizing and true-up), Power BI, Windows file servers, Mac, Windows, and mobile devices
- Seasoned team player with exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate, influence and build partnerships across the organization
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines, and successfully tracking to agreed project deliverables
- Ability to learn quickly and incorporate new knowledge, technology, and methods in a rapidly evolving landscape
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.