IT Service Desk at LogRhythm
IT Service Desk
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for:
LogRhythm is seeking a Service Desk Professional to join our team in Information Technology (IT) at our corporate office in Boulder, Colorado. The primary function for this role will be to provide IT support to LogRhythm employees onsite and globally. Other functions to include helping to implement improved processes and efficiencies at the Service Desk, increase end user functionality through innovation and technology delivery.
We want someone who’s ready to work in a fast-paced global enterprise and who enjoys ensuring the delivery of world-class customer service.
· Monitor, manage and resolve incoming end-user service request tickets, escalate as needed
· Coordinate vendor repairs for Dell and Apple end-user systems
· Install, configure and support Microsoft Windows 10 and macOS end-user environments
· Maintain and organize inventories of LogRhythm hardware and software licensing
· Support LogRhythm conference rooms A/V equipment as needed
· Ensure application of company processes for on-boarding and off-boarding employees, distribution and collection of end-user equipment for both on-premise employees and remote workers
· Participate in the 24x7 On-Call rotation
· 2+ years Windows 10 and macOS desktop support and troubleshooting in an enterprise Active Directory environment including Microsoft O365 productivity applications, Exchange online, AV and other endpoint management (Intune, Kandji)
· Collaboration platforms including WebEx, Teams, Slack, OneDrive, SharePoint
· 2+ years audio & video supporting events in an enterprise
· Understanding of LAN/WAN, DNS and DHCP concepts and how to troubleshoot
· Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team larger team of Service Desk and Infrastructure professionals
· Superior work ethic and outstanding customer service skills including great communication skills both, verbal and written, with the ability to update and create end-user solutions and maintain knowledge base articles
· Customer service background/Help Desk (HDI) training
· Familiarity with ITIL framework and processes including incident/request and change management
· Technical certifications (CCNA, MCSE, MCDST, ITIL, A+, Net+, ETC.)
· Experience with tablets, iOS, Android devices
· Experience with Oracle Virtual Box/VMWare Workstation/Fusion
· Degree in Computer Information Systems or Network Security
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $47-$54 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
- LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: May 3rd 2021
- Reporting to: - Manager, Global Service Desk
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Exempt
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.