IT Security Manager Senior (IAM Tech Leader) at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Join our dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us transform our Enterprise Identity & Access Management program. At FIS, we encourage individual development, embrace an inclusive environment, reward innovative excellence and supports our communities. Hone your functional skills and expertise and help us deliver the next generation of IAM products and services.
What you will be doing:
Lead our Enterprise deployment of Sailpoint, dramatically improving employee experience, increasing security and delivering measurable value to the organization. Oversee solution delivery of our software implementation in disparate cloud environments that will interact in a hybrid model with private data centers. Oversee software design and implementation that will be required to interact with both native user interfaces and orchestration to software systems as well as abstracted layers that are in the environment
- Provide expert level Sailpoint Knowledge of both custom developed workflow as well as UI design and customization of forms pages and potential abstracted UI and orchestration
- Provide Team Leadership to the design team and product management and be a partner with those teams while under the technology banner.
- Have expert knowledge of CICD system to ensure proper pipelines and automation are incorporated into all builds and testing that will be introduced to the environment to minimize rework and potential deployment errors
- Provide expert level cloud environment understanding and ensure that could environments meet security and compliance standards.
- Provide feedback loops to management on progress of deployments to VP+ level
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree and related field experience required
- 10+ years of experience in technology roles with progressive responsibility, preferably within the financial services industry
- Strong understanding of Information Technology and IT Security
- 7+ years of Java Development experience
- Deep experience with SailPoint technology to include customization and development of custom workflows
- Deep understanding of abstraction layers and knowledge on how to design and integrate with abstracted UI and orchestration
Added bonus if you have:
- CISSP or other industry standard Security certification
- AWS certification
- Authentication and Authorization platform knowledge
- Knowledge and implementation experience for multi-factor auth solutions
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.