IT Security Analyst Specialist at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
We provide strategic planning, implementation, and support services for a suite of authorization, access control and automation Tools within the Identity and Access Management space.
What you will be doing:
In this position you will be responsible for completing support, maintenance and implementation tasks for one or more of our Identity and access management solutions. You will work closely with the applicable operations and stakeholders as necessary.
- Design, review, analyse, develop, install, modify, maintain, and/or support critical security software components.
- Provides technical support activities for the security environment(s).
- Troubleshoot issues with the security software.
- Participate in a rotational 24x7 on-call schedule.
- Educate internal users on security software and procedures.
- Analyse and resolve problems related to the security software.
- Maintain documentation as required.
- Must be flexible to work off hours as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- A Degree in an Information Technology related field, or a combination of education, training, or equivalent work experience with an emphasis on Unix.
- The ability to communicate ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- The ability to solve problems using learned techniques and tools.
- The ability to stay focused on work and self-manage your workload.
- The ability to work through problems to find a resolution (Network communication, application faults, etc).
- A Basic understanding of installation methodologies and toolsets as well as networking concepts.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability.
Added bonus if you have:
- Recent and extensive server administrator experience in UNIX with RHEL 6+, AIX 7+, and/or Solaris 10+; or Windows 2012 and later.
- Prior Experience with security tools such as Cyberark, BoKS, BeyondTrust, RSA SecurID, Hashicorp, SailPoint, and/or Centrify
- A working knowledge of batch, shell, or PowerShell scripts.
What we offer you:
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.