IT Security Analyst Senior - PKI/Crypto- Certificate Management at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Join a team of security professionals who are enthusiastic about securing a better tomorrow for FIS. Work in a truly collaborative team environment, sharing work, knowledge, and ideas to develop and maintain the Public Key Infrastructure and digital certificate management system.
What you will be doing
As a Senior Analyst, you are expected to be the subject matter expert in all areas of SSL certificates, SSH keys, and other digital certificates and encryption. Provide expert knowledge and research into the design and deployment of key management services including driving improvements in technical architecture, standards, and processes. Define technical requirements for implementation and adoption of a best-in-class PKI within FIS. Evaluate existing processes to determine process improvements, and how best to gain more effectiveness and efficiency. In addition to:
- Develop playbooks and automation for the repeatable deployment of system components.
- Design discovery, monitoring, alerting, and trend analysis for PKI and underlying infrastructure.
- Review and provide feedback of current Governance Policy and Standards documentation
- Generate documentation related to the key management practice, including areas of design, proof of concept use cases, implementation, validation, operational management, and disaster recovery.
- This role is remote, however, the team works EST and the hours are typically 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
What you bring:
The right candidate should possess:
- A bachelor's degree with 5 - 7 years of work experience in Cybersecurity and PKI design and implementation with highly complex clients or services.
- Experience in developing a project plan for complex, multi-year initiatives on a global scale.
- Fluency in security & encryption terminology.
- Problem solving of complex issues.
- Experience with centralized SSH Key Management in an enterprise setting
- Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with Hardware Security Modules (HSM).
- Experience with Certificate Lifecycle Management tools (Venafi preferred).
- Experience with Microsoft Certificate Services
What we offer you
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.