How you’ll make an impact:
As the Implementation Specialist at Cin7, you’ll provide unparalleled implementation project management for our customers who have purchased the CIN7 solution to get it up and running. You’ll empower them to streamline their businesses by managing all aspects of project management including scoping, timeframes, quality assurance, training, liaising with stakeholders, integrating the solution into their infrastructure and workflow and process mapping for efficient usage of the product. Our goal is to build the best Onboarding department on the planet, and you will help us do that!
Does this sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven people who would love to have a career in Onboarding at a global software company doing the following:
- Create scoping documents that can be used to delight our customers.
- Create plans that engage with our customers and deliver the project in a timely fashion.
- Develop trusted customer relationships through professional, reliable and authentic interactions.
- Understand client needs and facilitate integration of technical solutions accordingly.
- Guide customers based on the milestones set to start using the live system as quickly as possible
- Assist clients with efficient data transfer.
- Provide best possible workarounds and practical solutions for the customer’s process
- Deliver effective training to customers via the Cin7 help site and videos or booked meetings.
- Guide clients through installation of additional software or applications to assist with integration of the purchased product.
- Take pride in a fast response to partner and customer enquiries through email and telephone (or other chosen interaction methods by CIN7).
- Provide support and guidance to clients for resolutions of technical issues encountered during the implementation and onboarding process.
- Offer effective diagnosis and troubleshooting of faults or errors encountered during onboarding.
- Test efficacy of implementation process against performance objectives for the purchased solution.
- Work collaboratively and constructively to solve technical problems and implement changes.
- Create and update technical resolutions and advice for the company’s self-service knowledge base.
- Communicate client functionality requests or software change requests to the development team in a timely and appropriate manner and coordinate its implementation.
- Manage resolution paths’ knowledge base and known issues.
- Provide internal training where required
- Meet the KPIs set by the manager and any other requirements as needed.
Here’s what you’ll bring with you:
- Project Management experience, ability to manage 10+ small-medium sized projects at any given time.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- A professional reliable disposition, with the ability to deliver a high standard of customer service. You will also need to be comfortable working independently.
- A customer service champion mentality with a love for seeing your customers thrive
- Self motivation, strong organization skills and the ability to be proactive in progressing multiple onboarding projects in parallel.
- A passion for always bringing your best to any task.
- Technical skills to solve problems and implement changes.
It’s a bonus for us if you bring:
- Experience in supply chain, back-end retail or wholesale operations, warehouse or inventory management systems, shipping, 3PL, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML and CSS
- Experience with project management
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans, and a 401K.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other and inclusion is a core value.
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) where collaboration is key.
- Frequent company sponsored events so you can get to know your coworkers.
CIN7 is a leader in Inventory Management Software, one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. In February 2021, we acquired two additional platforms Orderhive and Dear Systems to support a wider breadth of customers. We're looking to add great people to our team who are passionate about working in a fast-growth tech environment.
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
Base salary of $60K-$80k