Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why This Role:
Cancellations are a frustrating aspect of travel, and the Cancellation and Relocation's Team is here to help and to make it right. You will serve as a go-to hospitality professional for both owner and guest initiated cancellations. Our ideal candidate builds loyalty, one interaction at a time, by doing what they can, when they can, to ‘make it right’ in the customer's eyes. Your communication skills can skillfully navigate sensitive conversations and mitigate issues with compassion and ease. You display proficiency in the full range of resolution tactics with the ability to uncover a customer’s needs by asking the right questions and listening for comprehension, not to simply respond. Team leaders will provide guidance, but you will be given the freedom and opportunity to make real-time decisions on how to create mutually beneficial resolutions for all of our stakeholders -- teammates, homeowners, guests, and partners.
Our hours are 7 am - 9 pm, 7 days a week, and holidays. You will work 5 shifts a week that can vary in start and end time, and will include some nights and a minimum of one weekend day work.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver support across the board through inbound calls and cases
- Guide homeowners and guests through the cancellation and relocation of reservations within the Evolve family of homes, or, on a partner site including but not limited to Airbnb, TripAdvisor, and Vrbo
- Research and source alternative properties that meet the needs of our relocated guests
- Provide world-class customer service in the face of difficult situations
- Assist guests in both the pre-arrival and post-arrival stages that are affected by natural disasters
- Collaborate with all customer-facing teams as well as other departments to achieve high service level standards and meet company goals
- Drive efficiency and help to stand up SOPs in what is a newly created department
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- 1+ years of customer service, preferred
- Unwavering motivation to help others
- Ability to remain calm in difficult customer interactions
- Previous experience interacting with customers over the phone, preferred
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative and fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- A quick study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- Ability to manage several tasks at once, as well as identify and balance top priorities
- A hospitality mindset with strong communication skills
- We support travelers 7 days a week. This position requires flexibility; including nights, weekends, and holidays. Please don't apply if this is not appealing to you
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our hourly pay rate is $19.71 per hour.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.