Executive Assistant at JumpCloud
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:07 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, July 24, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO and executive leadership team, as well as perform a variety of administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced and ever changing work environment, and will be able to jump in and Make Work Happen®, wherever needed.
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience, supporting C- level executives
- An in-depth understanding of the Google Suite
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to multitask, as well as think and act quickly when priorities change
- A proactive approach and always being one step ahead of the executive
- Manage information flow and correspondence, in a timely and professional manner
- Able to work collaboratively and cross functionally with different departments, team members and leaders
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the main point of contact between the executive and internal and external team members and colleagues, including the Board of Directors
- Managing and coordinating calendars for scheduling, including meetings across multiple domestic and international time zones
- Coordinating and planning virtual team meetings and events and creating meeting agendas
- Helping executives create workflow and improve time management
- Completing and submitting expense reports
- Company wide swag orders and coordination of shipments through our vendors
- Coordinating and planning company wide events and maintaining a virtual culture
- Ad hoc projects
- Travel arrangements
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $65,000-$85,000. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description