Executive Assistant to Corporate Officer at FIS
We are FIS. Every time someone shops online, uses a bank or trades a stock, we help make it happen. Our technology powers the world's economy, and as part of our team, your influence can span the globe.We believe in building inclusive teams where everyone's views count. Together,our collective diversity, skills and talents empower us to deliver thebestproductsand solutions for our colleagues,clientsand communities. If you're ready to start learning,growingandchangingthe future ofFinTech, we have one question: Are you FIS?
What you will be doing
The Executive Assistant will be supporting an Officer of the company within a global team. The role will involve performing administrative duties for the executive and team to ensure timely responses and quick turn-around times. You will manage the schedule including arranging appointments, travel, meetings, expense management, conference calls, etc. This is a fast-paced and responsive team and they are looking for someone who is technically savvy.
- Performing various high-level administrative duties including executive and personal assistance to meeting planning, coordination of agenda, and handling meeting requests.
- Close collaboration with other Executive Assistants.
- Provide "gatekeeper" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the executive and stakeholders, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team.
- Work requires analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment, ability to anticipate business needs proactively.
- Remains knowledgeable of corporate policy. Often called upon to interpret and communicate executive intent to other employees.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies to meet objectives.
- Works under minimal supervision with excellent customer service, time management and organizational skills.
- Edits materials for grammar, punctuation, clarity and sentence structure.
- Distributes prepared materials to appropriate parties, e.g., executives, clients, etc. and revises as directed.
- Application of communication skills, both written and verbal, to share knowledge and updates effectively and efficiently as needed.
- Maintains files on correspondence, reports and other records and keeps the executive and the leadership team informed of meeting changes.
What you bring:
- Extensive knowledge of methods and techniques to perform general clerical administrative duties and proficiency in common industry applications. Specific expertise in MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, communicate information to others effectively, and maintain accurate records
- Ability to adapt to change and react to evolving business needs
- Willingness to effectively manage executive calendar and set expectations as needed
- Willingness and ability to learn new company processes and policies quickly and translate that information to the executive
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executives, employees, clients and public
What we offer you
As part of FIS, we expect you to bring your bestevery day. That's why we'll reward you with exceptional benefits that include:
- Ample developmentresourcestohelp advance your skills.
- Opportunities to facethe biggest challenges in financial services and technology.
- The timeto give back to local charities in your community.
- A collegial environment where collaboration, flexibility and respect are top of mind.
- Salary and benefitsthat support your family and your future.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.