Executive Assistant to the CEO at Boom Supersonic
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:35 a.m. (MST) on Sunday, March 22, 2020
About Boom Supersonic
Boom Supersonic is the Denver-based startup building Mach-2.2 passenger airliners. Think Concorde but 75% more affordable to fly. Imagine a day trip from New York to London—3h15 each way. Fly to London for a business meeting and be home in time to tuck your children into bed. Boom's first prototype will rollout by summer of 2020.
Boom’s outstanding team comes from places like Amazon, SpaceX, Scaled Composites, and Virgin Galactic. Team members have collectively contributed to 40+ new air and space vehicles, including the Falcon 9, Virgin SpaceShipTwo, and the Joint Strike Fighter.
The company is backed by venture capital firms including Emerson Collective, Y Combinator, Caffeinated Capital, and SV Angel as well as individuals including Sam Altman, Paul Graham, Ron Conway, Michael Marks, and Greg McAdoo.
At Boom, you’ll have world-class colleagues and a flexible work environment. We don’t punch a clock, offer unmetered vacation time, and value our employees’ comprehensive well-being.
Are you passionate about building the future of transportation? Help us make aviation history.
Boom is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the office of the CEO, including the Chief of Staff.
This role requires a self-motivated professional that is capable of managing a heavy workload while prioritizing complex tasks in a startup environment. The ideal candidate has the ability to operate with extreme organization, intense attention to detail, and a calm demeanor.
To be successful, this position will require you to operate proactively, anticipating needs rather than waiting for direction. A track record of supporting highly effective, highly successful CEOs is strongly preferred.
This is a unique opportunity to join a quickly growing aerospace startup organization shaping the future of flight.
- Calendar / Time Management: Manage CEO’s complex and often-changing calendar; remain aware of his current priorities and long-term goals so as to schedule his meetings in the most effective and productive manner; conserve CEO's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence
- Travel Management: Arrange complex international and domestic travel; coordinate all details for ground transportation, hotels, restaurant reservations, with addresses and directions for all locations. Ensure all details are included in calendar
- Meeting Preparation and Follow-up: In preparation for (especially international) meetings, ensure CEO is provided with detailed and thorough itineraries; attend various meetings as necessary and follow up on action items
- Anticipate Needs: Attend to needs with a nurturing approach; ensure food/drink needs are met
- 5+ years of senior level administrative experience supporting a chief executive of a dynamic high tech company, or a similar prominent leader whose time was constantly in high demand.
- Demonstrated understanding of technology, and an interest in learning the latest applications to enhance productivity
- A proactive, calm demeanor, with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to juggle a variety of tasks across different stakeholders and projects
To conform to U.S. Government aerospace technology export regulations (ITAR and EAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here (https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/?id=ddtc_public_portal_itar_landing)
Boom is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to build a faster future? Come join Boom.
Read Full Job Description