Event Manager at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:11 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Role
We’re looking for an event ninja to join our fast growing marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a results-driven marketer who’s passionate about delivering exceptional experiential marketing programs that build our brand and drive awareness, engagement, and revenue growth.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will be responsible for building and executing JumpCloud’s event plan for internal company events (kick off, offsites) and for marketing and sales driven events like roadshows, tradeshows and meetups
- You will be responsible for event registration and opportunity goals and will partner with colleagues in sales and marketing to meet (exceed) those KPIs
- Support digital events led by partners in demand gen and community teams
- Track and analyze performance metrics to measure the impact of events, optimize campaigns, and maximize ROI
- Manage budgets, timeline, resources, and processes
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in events
- Experience with high growth B2B companies - SaaS, open source or community focused companies are a plus
- Ability to build your plan and execute like mad
- Skilled at using registration platforms
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot a plus
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $90,000 - 120,000 including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description