Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
RingCentral is looking for a Director of Professional Services who will lead a team of contact center delivery Managers and Engineers. This is an opportunity to help lead and evolve a critical function within the Professional Services organization for a recognized leader in global cloud communications.
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call for maximum net reservation revenue to clients
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
- Manage CC Implementation teams of delivery Engineers and Managers delivering Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) projects in North America
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision
- Develop the delivery engineering team by increasing their skills, competencies, adherence to Best Practices, and compliance with Professional Services standards
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Product Management to delight customers and ensure the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction
- Work cross-functionally to communicate technology vision, evolution, project scope, timeline, and dependencies for technology-based developments.
- Own initiatives to develop the team, deliver organizational improvements, and evolve business strategy
- Ensure key initiatives aligned with the business strategy are meeting required timelines and executive commitments
- Proven experience managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to Contact Center
- Minimum 5+ years leading customer facing organizations such as, Professional Services, Customer Support, or Customer Success
- 5+ years in Professional Services customer facing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. Industry related certifications including; PMP, Agile, Six Sigma, ITIL, etc. desirable.
- Enterprise telephony industry experience with solutions like inContact, Nice, Verint, Genesys, Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, Mitel, Broadsoft, Five9s, 8x8, Talkdesk, Aspect, etc. is highly desirable
- Demonstrated success with implementations of scale (hundreds of sites, thousands of users), complexity, and high-profile enterprise customers
- Ability to coach professionals at all levels of development, from early career hires to the experienced professional wanting to enhance already robust skills
- Strong understanding and experience with Customer Experience (CX) and Customer Journey Mapping valuable
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Desire experience leading the development of new professional service offerings and associated artifacts such as standard SOWs, delivery methodologies, delivery best practices, etc.
- Must be customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
If you are hired in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $134,000 and $202,000 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.