Director of Operations and Member Services
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, StraightLine Private Air has created a simple platform to provide the freedom and convenience of private air travel to more people than ever before. We offer an innovative business model with acclaimed member service and innovative technology.
One of the fastest growing private aviation companies in the nation, StraightLine is founded and managed by serial entrepreneur Tom Filippini (Founder, Exclusive Resorts | Denver Business Journal 40 Under 40).
StraightLine is a high-growth start-up that is 100% owned by management & employees. We are looking for an “A-player” to help lead our operations initiatives and join us in disrupting an industry.
The Director of Operations will be responsible for leading and growing the company’s operations and Member Flight Advisor team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building a great team and fostering a culture of excellence and fun. This role will work directly with various internal and external stakeholders and will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on many aspects of the company, including the flight operations department, sales, and partnership development.
- Oversee daily operations initiatives and report directly to the CEO
- Hire, train, develop and retain a team of high performing member flight advisors (account managers)
- Create a culture and atmosphere that is both motivating and fun
- Facilitate meetings with operations department and develop best practices
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand customer needs, growth opportunities, technological advancements and strategic initiatives
- Foster existing relationships with external stakeholders and develop new opportunities within those verticals
- Work directly with members to understand and innovate on the total customer journey
- Always seek opportunities for innovation and collaboration
- Must have a can-do attitude and constantly seek opportunities for self-growth
- Ideally, candidate will have a thorough understanding of the private aviation industry (aircraft charter operations and private aviation programs). However, candidates without said experience are encouraged to apply.
- 3-5years prior experience leading a team and/or developing innovative business models, preferably in aviation or a start-up environment
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with experience cultivating a culture of transparency and collaboration with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- High-level of creativity and uncompromising ability to problem-solve
- Ability to be articulate and direct, both in a group setting and one-on-one
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Our team is on a mission to disrupt private aviation as we know it. We provide a simple alternative to high-cost private aviation programs and an innovative technology to connect a fragmented industry. StraightLine is uniquely positioned to take on a multi-billion dollar industry and is lead by a CEO with a track record of success building great companies.
We are conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Chery Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as a growing and vibrant community. Our nearby surroundings are a playground to hike, ski, bike, fish, and enjoy everything Colorado has to offer.
Pay - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include employer contributions toward health, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to equity in the company.
Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance and offer PTO and paid sick days.
A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at StraightLine. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at StraightLine. We are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
Community - It’s easy to make friends at StraightLine, and we work hard to keep our community strong.
Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve StraightLine, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.