Director of Expense Management at brightfin
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:20 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, January 22, 2022
brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
Partnering with enterprises and government agencies globally, brightfin provides cost savings, efficiencies, and deep insights into mobile, telecom (fixed), and cloud expenses. The company has earned a spot on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing companies for the last two years and was the highest-recognized technology expense management company.
· Provide leadership to team of global analysts responsible for performing audits, allocation reports and asset optimization services for brightfin’s mobility customers.
· Maximize overall team efficiencies by developing scalable processes and leveraging available automation tools
· Determine appropriate KPIs to drive team success and provide associated reports and analysis to management on regular cadence.
· Ensure that service level commitments are achieved and identified breaches are thoroughly analyzed
· Help drive internal product roadmap to ensure teams tools and processes can adapt to carrier and market changes.
· Communicate customer operations issues with internal stakeholders (Customer Success, Delivery Managers, Logistics, Product, Engineering)
· Serve as subject matter expert and escalation point for operational issues with clients and internal teams
· Manage recruitment, training and scheduling of ops agents.
· Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic planning efforts
Skills and qualification
· 3+ years operations management experience in direct supervisory capacity.
· Excellent Leadership, problem solving, decision making.
· Ability to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
· Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
· Deeply experienced with MS Excel, PowerBI and other data analytics tools.
· Work experience with a US-based mobile carrier or Telecom Expense Management provider preferred.
· Experience analyzing invoices and reports for US-based mobile carriers.
· Has the passion to engage in deep analytical work while staying connected to the core business teams.
· Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients.
Compensation and Benefits:
brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
401K with employer match
Compensation range $75,000-$90,000/year (DOE)
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.
Read Full Job Description