Director, Customer Success Account Management
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is seeking a highly motivated professional with experience in managing a team of Customer Success Managers and Renewal Managers to drive contract renewals and adoption of the LogRhythm platform.
The Customer Success team is responsible for working with new and existing clients to ensure that they are successfully using the LogRhythm solutions. As the manager of this team, you will develop the overall renewal and adoption strategies and provide leadership and guidance to an existing team of professionals.
The successful candidate will bring prior experience at a SaaS company managing a Customer Success or renewals team, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a passion for the success of our customers. Measures for this role are: Renewal Rate, Renewal Bookings, Product Adoption, Customer Satisfaction, and upsell/cross sell leads generated.
The ideal candidate will be located in the Boulder/Denver area but we are open to remote working for the right candidate.
Here’s some of the challenge ahead;
- Refine our account segmentation and customer engagement model including account loads per CSM, customer communication cadence, and renewal process.
- Accurately maintain and update the renewal forecast.
- Partner with cross functional teams including PS, Support, Training, and Engineering to provide customer feedback and assemble any needed resources to resolve customer escalations.
- Develop tools, processes, and methodology to help the team drive adoption of the LogRhythm product
- Define and track customer’s success metrics
- Provide regular status reports to key stakeholders to bring awareness on risks, milestones and planned activities in each account.
- Complete customer renewals on-time
- Work with the field sales team to save at risk accounts
- 7-10 years enterprise customer facing experience in a Customer Success, Contract Renewals, or Sales Management position at a SaaS company.
- Experience managing 10+ direct reports
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience with SFDC or equivalent CRM systems
- Proven track record in managing relationships with large enterprise clients
- Successful track record in growing accounts and consistently maintaining positive client relationships
- Have willingness and preference to “roll up sleeves” and work alongside the team
- Excellent listening, negotiation skills with demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.