Director of Customer Success - US at Cin7
How you’ll make an impact:
As the Director of Customer Success, you’ll drive the maturation of Cin7's post-sale tools and processes with a hands-on approach.
Cin7 is expanding very quickly and we have clear instructions from our investors to evolve the Customer Success function. You will be working with a world class Executive team with a passion for growth. Cin7 has a time boxed opportunity to take advantage of a market segment that is growing exponentially. Do you have the grit and tenacity to build a billion dollar company?
Does this sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven Customer Success leader who would love to have a career at a fast-growing global software company working on the following:
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success (formerly Account Management) organization, focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth through gross renewals and net retention improvements.
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience to:
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability.
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement.
- Build and lead a world-class team to:
- Recruit and develop a high performing team
- Develop company-wide customer success processes, content and data to/from stakeholder organizations (e,g., Marketing, Sales, Product/Engineering, etc)
- Foster collaboration within the Cin7 team and across customers
- Drive operational practices to track performance of teams and individuals
- Work closely with the COO, CMO, CFO to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e. opportunities and risks)
- Drive account growth outcomes to:
- Expand our revenue in accounts through up-sell opportunities.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through account plans
- Deliver transformational leadership so that the team is highly motivated and engaged. Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- While based in the US, manage a team of US-based staff and New Zealand-based staff.
Here’s what you’ll bring with you:
- Extensive experience managing a Customer Success team at a global SaaS software company providing customers with a 24x7 business critical software system.
- Full proficiency in the LEAN methodology and modern processes necessary to operate a Customer Success function in a global SaaS Software company.
- Proven success in building out a Customer Success team with the skills needed to drive customer success. The right set of skills, grit, and attitude are the makeup of the best customer success teams in the world.
- Superior problem solving and resolution skills to solve challenges during the customer lifecycle in order to instill trust and account growth from our customers.
- The ability to create the framework and processes that will enable the Customer Success team to maximize the value creation opportunity for the customer.
- An understanding that listening to your customers is the key to establishing strong relationships.
- Experience dealing with negotiations, customer support requests, and customer issues while keeping a level head.
- A solid background in leading a metrics-driven organization, where handling customer data is a huge part of the job -- keeping data secure, coaching customers through different workflows and filtering key insights back to the company at the right place.
- The capability to become a solution expert on the Cin7 platform and to define training programs for the team.
- A strong sense of empathy, including the ability to understand where customers are approaching problems from, how they are feeling about specific milestones, and what they are thinking about certain functionality.
- The grit and tenacity to never give up and to find every way to make our customers successful.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including mental, dental, and vision plans.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other and inclusion is a core value.
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) where collaboration is key.
- Frequent company sponsored events so you can get to know your coworkers.
Please note that this role is based in Denver, CO. Though we have some flexibility on timing for relocation, we are not considering permanently remote candidates at this time.
CIN7 is a leader in one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. We're looking to add people to our team who are passionate about working with a fast growth tech company.
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.