Director, Contact Center Operations Workforce Optimization at DispatchHealth
Senior Director, Contact Center Operations Workforce Optimization
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings, holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Mission: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
The Senior Director, Contact Center Operations Workforce Optimization, Strategy and Planning will have accountability for the strategic leadership and implementation of DispatchHealth’s Call Center Workforce planning capabilities. The leader will understand and translate the business and omni-channel strategies to develop and execute our human capital decisions for the Contact Center Operations. The leader will identify opportunities, develop specific processes, architect solutions, and influence automation efforts to enable capabilities to optimize workforce solutions to achieve operational efficiencies for DispatchHealth’s operating units. The Senior Director collaborates with Information Technology regarding the selection, customization and use of systems, programs, software, and other technology tools associated with workforce planning, automation, and optimization.
- Lead an organization of Capacity Planning, Short Term Forecasting, Scheduling, and Real-Time Administration analysts, who can develop and manage long-term, short term forecasting, capacity planning, set and monitor operational performance thresholds/service levels. Employee scheduling in a 24x7 multi-functional operation including vendor partnerships.
- Advance strategic workforce planning capabilities, methodologies, and tactics to enable scalability, and support the efficient cost-effective delivery of DispatchHealth’s business strategy.
- Provide strategic thought leadership and drive continuous improvement to advance workforce planning capabilities.
- Develop our omni-channel forecasting, and planning capabilities.
- Advise and consult with other operating functions to develop workforce strategies and plans to meet changing business needs.
- Proactively identify, analyze, remediate, or modify operational process changes, excess capacity, defects in workforce models, and forecast to deliver best in class workforce plans in collaboration with key stakeholders. This requires constant engagement with operational leaders to report on performance and proactively recommend improvements as well collaborate with Finance to report on adherence to forecast.
- Leverage data and financial analysis, workforce models and innovation to inform, advice, problem solve, and influence decisions and outcomes that align the strategic priorities.
- Drive the implementation of technology solutions, and tools that deliver accurate, timely and relevant data and insights on all aspects of operational performance.
- Ensure timely, accurate and actionable information is communicated to senior operations leaders, and other key stakeholders to increase operating efficiencies and reduce overall operating costs.
- Develop a talent strategy that attracts and develops specific skills sets needed for a high performing, and evolving team.
- Recommend, develop, implement metrics, and other measurements for workforce productivity, ROI, schedule efficiency, etc. to improve business results.
- Identify and implement technology, and other tools to improve workforce planning and workforce management.
Skills & Experience
- BA/BS in statistical analysis, economics, finance, business administration, industrial/organizational psychology, or applicable discipline preferred. Master’s degree/MBA preferred.
- 10 plus years’ experience in same/similar position in a medium or large company. Startup operations experience preferred
- Must have a minimum 5 years of functional experience utilizing one of the 4 primary WFM tools in the market.
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business operations specific to each functional area of Workforce Management.
- Ability to set Workforce goals and strategy based on a solid understanding of an organization’s goals and objectives.
- Proven experience in workforce planning, organization, and development.
- Ability to translate and convey complex statistical and other data into easy to understand, actionable recommendations.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology in solving business problems.
- Good understanding of HRIS systems characteristics, features, and integration capabilities.
- Proven leadership ability of WFM organizations larger than 100 people.
- Ability to set and manage priorities with proven results.
- Experience communicating strategies and performance to C-Level executives.
- Working knowledge of Genesys Workforce Planning Platform
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting, and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.