Director of Clinical Operations
Hire date of January 2021!
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth’s emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Mission: Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
DispatchHealth is searching for a Director of Clinical Operations. This position works with the clinical leadership team, as part of the provider services model, to improve and maximize clinical workflow through a unique and innovative care delivery model. The Director of Clinical Operations will work closely with all areas of the organization that impact clinical and provider care delivery. This role is integral to the creation of workflow, innovation through new strategic care delivery development, and optimization of current workflow to remove barriers from practice.
This is a role for someone who is process oriented, has a passion for process improvement and creating objective and measurable goals for their team that align with the strategic initiatives of the organization. The Director of Clinical Operations will help create new care delivery workflows such as tele-presentation, bedside ultrasound, and future technological enhancements to care delivery. Over time, the Director of Clinical Operations will develop a team of Advanced Practice Providers, Dispatchhealth Medical Technicians and others, whose primary focus is to improve the day to day operations for the clinical teams as well as being proactive in innovation to care delivery. This position works collaboratively within the provider services framework and works with the respective services lines to provide clinical insight into process development across the organization.
DispatchHealth is one of the few organizations in healthcare that achieves the quadruple aim of improving outcomes, improving experiences for patients and providers, and lowering costs. You will be part of a team that helps move the needle towards these goals.
- Works collaboratively within the Provider Services framework with the Director of Informatics, Lab Director, Fleet and Supply Chain, Director of scheduling.
- Works collaboratively with their peers in a neutral and process improvement context
- Collaborative relationship with Quality and Safety director to ensure all clinical processes meet minimum standards or higher
- Team leader of the clinical operations group
- Works collaboratively with CARE team, Product and Dev, RCM, and the clinical center of excellence leadership
- Create and optimize scalable solutions and clinical workflow
- Ensures quality clinical workflow delivery
- Ensures quality and meaningful care is delivered.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Job Requirement and Qualifications
- Advanced Practice degree- NP or PA preferred.
- 1 year or greater clinical experience at DispatchHealth preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- 2+ years of Leadership experience
- Operations experience a plus
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.