Digital Account Specialist
The Denver Post, in partnership with Adtaxi, is a full-service media company, reaching more Denver-area adults every day of the week than any other medium in the market. The Denver Post’s diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, print and social media products includes Colorado’s largest daily newspaper, the state’s most-visited news website, DenverPost.com, and the largest network of websites, which includes DailyCamera.com and ColoradoDaily.com.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Magellan Optimization Platform.
The Digital Account Specialist is responsible for maximizing performance of customer accounts and digital advertising campaigns from post-sale to renewal. The Specialist will interact with sales teams to ensure seamless digital campaign execution, providing a high-level of client service support. This person will be a key contributor of the digital revenue operations team by supporting digital sales efforts.
• Responsible for managing the day-to-day execution of strategic ongoing digital advertising accounts and campaigns to meet revenue goals and reduce customer churn (turnover)
• Assist in developing optimization strategies and retaining sales in the full digital product portfolio
• Monitor campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to customers that result in effective advertiser solutions, retention, and up-sell
• Interpret digital campaign reports and account performance data
• Develop and provide customer focused communications on sales performance including, effectiveness, targeting and strategy
• Monitor digital campaigns across markets to identify opportunities to increase market share
• Support and adhere to digital revenue operations processes, policies, procedures and standards of performance
• Liaise with web production, sales, marketing and analytics regarding planning and prioritization to assist in execution of the campaigns
• Work collaboratively with the sales team to recommend campaign modifications for optimal results and according to client expectations.
• Accompany Sales on external meetings and presentations when applicable
• Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
• Support sales and management teams in responding to client requests and special projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years interactive account management and/or online media planning and buying
- Ideally possessing a well-rounded digital product experience (PPC/SEO, SEM, Social, Display). Must have paid search experience.
- Must be a proficient Google AdWords user
- Must have previous experience in a client-facing role
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and presenting data in an easy-to-interpret format
- Knowledge of digital campaign trafficking
- Experience in site research tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Comscore, etc.)
- Ability to monitor effectiveness and make recommendations that result in effective advertiser solutions
- Ability to generate reports, business correspondence, and presentations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management and relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines, handle high production volume and work well under pressure
- Critical thinking, problem solving techniques, decision making skills, and proactive approach
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a part of a team
This is a full-time position, based in Denver Post's Downtown Denver office.
• Fun & flexible workplace
• Free on-site gym
• Opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries
• PTO & Paid holidays
• Medical, dental, vision, 401k, and other benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.